Friday, February 5, 2010

Baby Cullen

January was a month for quilting. I made this quilt for Laura's first baby who will be born on Valentine's Day (we hope not later) and a wall hanging for Maggie which I just sent her yesterday. I also planned another quilt for Nick's baby (not so much a baby now but I was working when he was born so I'm a couple of years late) and my sister's Christmas present. (We all know I need a head start when it comes to Christmas!)
Quilting is much more fun than cleaning house!

2 comments:

  1. so cute!! i love seeing his name on things! Ryley just LOVES her quilt you made her. Its her absolute favorite and she must sleep with it always!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so fabulous. I want to learn how to quilt! (did I just say that outloud?)

    ReplyDelete

Followers